Saturday, September 26, 2015

Persona of The Month - Master Efenwealt

At the beginning of July, I picked up the Quill for the first time and realized that I had not just picked up a newsletter. I was given a chance to share stories, news, findings, all of it with the populace and the Knowne World. Upon this realization, I asked myself a question: Why limit myself to just press and words? And with this, came a wonderful epiphany and a way to adapt modern technology once again to something that we do and love.

With that being said, how do you feel about Efenwealt's words? Anything you want to ask or do you have any comments? Please comment below or you can email me directly at tristangwalchmai -at- gmail.com

In Service To The Barony, The Kingdom, And The Dream
Tristan the Wanderer
Chronicler, Nottinghill Coill

No comments:

Post a Comment